Welcome to Glenn Duhigg Coaching.
Please reach out with any questions you have.
415 650 9942
Glenn Duhigg (LLM, CPC, ACC)
Performance & Leadership Coach
My earlier career was in the justice system where I held various roles including litigator, social worker, mediator and conflict resolution specialist. This work fine tuned my ability to listen deeply, synthesize information and find solutions to the most complex, intractable situations.
As a participant in a leadership development program I was partnered with a leadership coach. Having the space to reflect on my work, life, key relationships, strengths, blind spots, and my goals was transformative. Being coached myself led me to study the art and emerging science of coaching and establish my coaching business.
I live in San Francisco with my wife and 2 children.
Below is more about my mission, professional background, certifications, strengths and coaching style. I invite you to think of me as your thought partner, change agent and trusted confidant. My hope for you is that you reach your fullest potential and have maximum impact in your life’s work.
To partner with ambitious leaders to optimize their potential through facilitating evidence based, solution focused performance and leadership coaching.
Litigator. Social Worker. Workplace Mediator. Facilitator. Conflict Resolution Specialist. Certified Professional Coach. Founder.
- Bachelor of Arts (Mass Communication) & Bachelor of Laws – Macquarie University
- Master of Laws – University of Sydney
- Mediator Training & Accreditation – LEADR (Now Resolution Instititute)
- Conferencing Facilitation – TJA (Now Proactive Resolutions)
- Conflict Coaching – CINERGY
- Professional Coaching – WCI
- Member ICF – ACC
- Affiliate Member IOC
My signature strengths as determined by the Values In Action (VIA) Strengths Survey, are shared with you here, so that you can get a better sense of my character and how my strengths bolster my work as a Coach. Please see – http://authentichappiness.org – if you want to take the survey yourself. It’s free, valid and reliable.
- Fairness, equity and justice: Treating people fairly is one of my abiding principles. I do not let personal feelings bias my decisions about other people. I give everyone a chance.
- Social Intelligence: I am aware of the motives and feelings of other people. I know what to do to fit in to different social situations, and I know how to put others at ease.
- Citizenship, teamwork and loyalty: I excel as a member of a group. I am a loyal and dedicated teammate, I always do my share, and work hard for the success of the group.
- Leadership: I excel at the tasks of leadership, encouraging a group to get things done and preserving harmony within the group by making everyone feel included. I do a good job of organizing activities and seeing that they happen.
- Judgment, critical thinking, and open-mindedness: Thinking things through and examining them from all sides is an important aspect to who I am. I do not jump to conclusions and rely on solid evidence to make my decisions. I am able to change my mind.
Empathic, Humble, Supportive, Candid, Humorous, Optimistic. Sometimes all at once!
I do not publish a list of clients. Please let me know if you would like to talk with clients about their experience and I’ll put you in touch.